Friday, April 13, 2007

Fabio's monthly book.

I'm completely out of time. I'm working like a dog, sick like a pig. Good times. Between writing and drawing my own stories, I decided to take a new side job, one that scares the shit out of me for several reasons, the least of it because it's a monthly book. But it's monthly, after all, and that should be interesting in itself.

You all know this book. If you don't, you should. It has everything from guns, action, romance, SEX, naked people all around and a monstrous lady sidekick. Lucky for you, I hear the first trade is out any minute now, and my first issue is a great starting point as well.

My brother is doing the covers for my book, which is more than natural, since he did all the covers of the series so far.

Here's the one he just did:

6 comments:

Patrick said...

Awesome! Please post some previews of your Casanova as soon as possible!

Sail said...

While I sort of saw this coming... I'm still a bit shocked!

Fabio, you are the only other artist I'd accept on Casanova. But, my question is, will you be using the Gabriel 'flat color' approch or will you be using your ink wach/watercolor approch instead?

Regardless, I look forward the vol.2!

Sail said...

woops... that was "ink wash".

Comic Tools said...

*explode*

Fábio Moon said...

I'm not using ink washes until I see the need for it. So far, Casanova works well in black and "one color".

And I have to do it monthly, and "washing" takes longer.

You never know, though...

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your run on Casanova!